Ver. 1.10 for SD1 (Ver. 1.05 for SD1M)
- It is possible to create B/W images in RAW or RAW+JPEG mode.
- It has refined the AF algorithm and improved the AF operation accordingly. It is especially effective for those lenses from our new product lines; Art, Contemporary and Sports.
- It has improved the accuracy of flash light control of the built-in flash, ELECTRONIC FLASH EF-610 DG SUPER SA-STTL, ELECTRONIC FLASH EF-610 DG ST SA-STTL and ELECTRONIC FLASH MACRO EM-140 DG SA-STTL.
- It enables the Custom Mode to save the shutter speed and the aperture value of manual exposure.
- It corrects the phenomenon that the operation of the camera very occasionally becomes unstable when the battery is low.
- It happened only when the exposure information in the display disappears after restarting from Auto-power off. It corrects the rare phenomenon that the AF button does not work in case it is the first button pressed after restarting the camera operation from Auto-power off.
- It corrects the rare phenomenon that the lens ID is not recognized properly. It is reported only with some lenses from the new product line; Art, Contemporary and Sports.
- It corrects the phenomenon that the user selects “Camera Control” in the “USB Mode”, and then goes on to set “Continue” in the “Setting of AEL button” but the setting gets cancelled.
Download for SD1M: http://www.sigma-sd.com/download/sd1m-firmware.html
Download for SD1: http://www.sigma-sd.com/download/sd1-firmware.html