Sigma released a new firmware, v1.04, for the SD1 flagship camera. The following points are the benefits of this software:
- Languages to be displayed in Set Up menu are added.
- Enables the use of “SIGMA Capture Pro” camera control software.
- Playback Menu is improved.
- Saturation limit of highlight areas on JPEG images is improved.
- Accuracy of evaluative exposure metering is improved.
- Accuracy of Auto Focus is improved.
- Various bugs have been corrected to achieve more stable operation.
Download the new firmware here:; http://www.sigma-sd.com/SD1/firmware.html
Sigma Photo Pro
At the same time they released a new version of their RAW Developer, SPP. Version 5.2.0 ; also brings compatibility with; SIGMA Capture Pro. The full list of improvements si:
- Compatibility with SIGMA Capture Pro remote camera control software.
- Added Highlight Correction function.
- Corrects the phenomenon that saved JPEG or TIFF file will be marked automatically after image processing.
- Reduced the frequency of processing errors.
- Improved stability of the operation.
Download SPP here:; http://www.sigma-sd.com/SD1/photopro.html
- CategoryOther news